IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED AND SET UP A TIME TO MEET AND ADOPT THE DOG YOU PICKED! PLEASE BE PATIENT WE ARE AN ALL VOLUNTEER RESCUE AND ALL OUR VOLUNTEERS HAVE JOBS AND LIVES!
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY TO FOSTER.
MUST LIVE HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY OR THE LUTZ/LAND O LAKES AREA. BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER. HAVE A VALID FLORIDA DRIVERS LICENSE. OWN A HOME OR CAN PROVIDE A LETTER FROM YOUR LANDLORD ALLOWING YOU TO FOSTER. COMPLETELY COMMIT TO YOUR FOSTER DOG. INCLUDING HELP HOUSETRAIN IF NEEDED, EXERCISE AND TRAIN IF NEEDED, TAKE TO VETERINARIANS OR GROOMERS IF NEEDED GO TO PETSMART FOR A MEET, DO HOME VISIT WHEN NEEDED, CONTACT APPLICANTS AND ARRANGE AND DO THE ADOPTION OF YOUR FOSTER. BASICALLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO FOSTER THE DOG FROM BEGINNING TO ADOPTION. FOSTERING LITERALLY SAVES LIVES. PLEASE SUBMIT A FOSTER APP IF YOU QUALIFY AT WWW.GADR.ORG
OUR RESCUE GUARDIAN ANGEL DOG RESCUE IS NEED OF FOSTER HOMES!!
VISIT WWW.GADR.ORG AND SUBMIT A FOSTER APPLICATION!!!
WE ARE A 501C3 NON PROFIT PET RESCUE. WE RESCUE DOGS AND CATS FROM LOCAL COUNTY SHELTERS THROUGHOUT TAMPA BAY AREA.
FOSTERING MAKES YOUR HEART FEEL GOOD. HELP US HELP THEM!!
What does fostering a dog involve?
When you foster, you agree to take a homeless dog into your home and give him or her love, care and attention, either for a predetermined period of time or until the dog is adopted.
There are many reasons a dog might need foster care. Some of the most common include:
- A rescue group doesn’t have a physical shelter and depends on foster homes to care for dogs until suitable homes are found.
- A dog is recovering from surgery, illness or injury and needs a safe place to recuperate.
- A dog has not lived in a home before or has not had much contact with people and needs to be socialized.
- Why should I foster a dog?
Fostering a dog is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have (other than adopting, of course). By taking an animal in need temporarily into your home you’re:
- freeing up a spot so the rescue can take in another dog.
- giving your foster dog the time he needs to be ready for adoption.
- helping the rescue learn more about the dog so he can end up in the best home possible.
- socializing the dog to a home environment and possibly getting him used to being around other pets and different types of people.
How do I sign up to foster a dog?
Submit a foster application IF YOU QUALIFY and, if you are approved, we will work with you to figure out the right foster dog or cat for your household.
Our rescue is in need for fosters. Shelters all across the Tampa Bay area are full. We would like to rescue more dogs and cats and get them to safety, but we can't do it without help from others. Can you help? You would just have to provide shelter, love and food for the dog. Our rescue pays for the medical care. We are a 501c3 non profit organization.
PLEASE HELP US IF YOU CAN!! WE GO TO PETSMART AND ARE ON OVER 90 WEBSITES!! SO YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF SUPPORT! WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING BUT FOOD! WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF BREEDS TO FOSTER AS WE ARE AN ALL BREED RESCUE. WE HAVE THE NICEST FOSTERS AND VOLUNTEERS THAT YOU WILL MEET!
SO IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT A FOSTER APPLICATION ASAP!!!
PLEASE READ QUALIFYING INFO.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FOSTER APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE